Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Today was a day that I felt like I was working SO hard without really getting anything accomplished... Working on BOO, I spent the better part of 8 hours just trying to configure a SMTP server for our client, while my affiliate system development was again put on hold. It happens a lot that way and hopefully tomorrow I will actually be able to get something done.

We ended the day with the two son's of some family friends coming over and eating dinner with us while there parents went to a fund raising dinner. It was a lot of fun and they are kids that we haven't seen in several months. It was a lot of fun and really helped me to recognize the blessing that I have in our own children.

Chastity has decided to start a weekly bible study in our home for children. We have SO enjoyed childrens choir and sunday school that we have decided to start having kids over twice a week for singing, bible study and dinner. It is only in the planning stages now, but hopefully it will start soon. It will be interesting to when this comes to fruition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home